Cauliflower and Bacon Mash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- One Head of Cauliflower Florets
- 2-3 Slices Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, Diced and Reserve 1 Tablespoon for Garnish
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Grated, Reserve 2 Tablespoons for Broiling
- ¼ Cup Rough Chop Red Onion
- ⅓ Cup Sour Cream (Light Is Fine in This Recipe)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Chopped Chives for Garnish
- Steam cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl until fork-tender (About 8 minutes). Drain in colander and allow to cool.
- Place cauliflower and red onion in a food processor and mix until appearance of mashed potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined.
- Transfer mixture to single serving oiled ramekins or casserole dishes (Otherwise, a 9X9 baking dish).
- Bake in a 400℉ oven for 25 minutes. Remove and place remaining cheese on top. Broil for 5 minutes.
- When cheese is melted and bubbly, removed from oven and garnish with remaining bacon and chives.