Everyone has a favorite baked brie recipe, and this is mine. It’s so simple, and perfect for the holiday season. I have made brie encased in puffed pastry, encrusted with nuts and fruit, and simply baked on its own merit. It all tastes good. This, however, is too fantastic for the effort. Yep, there’s some guilt serving this up. It is just too good, despite being way too easy to prepare. Did I already tell you it is SO simple? The effort comes with selecting the right, delicious ingredients. There are only four of them: Eight ounces of yummy double cream brie, a pint of black berries, quality Pinot Noir and sugar. How easy is that!?!
Wine-Soaked Blackberry Brie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- One round of 8 oz brie
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 8oz round of double cream brie
- 1 pint of blackberries or black raspberries
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup pinot noir (or enough to cover berries)
- Toasted baguette rounds
- Place berries, wine and sugar in a small mixing bowl and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place brie on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until brie looks just melted, but not runny.
- Place on serving tray and spoon marinated berries on top. Serve with baguette toast rounds.